About Me

My photo
Sabanilla, San Jose, Costa Rica
Hello Im Josh and welcome to my blog, here you can view my different works in art & design animation. I studied at the South East Essex College and graduated in Multimedia & Animation. I then studied at the University of Glamorgan where I completed 2 short films in 2D using Adobe Flash, Premiere, Photoshop and After effects. I am always pursuing my passion in art and animation and continue to better my skills to meet the needs of the industry. you can also visit my website at http://www.joshua-forman.co.uk/

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Old Red

This image I originaly drew while thinking of my friend Ken, he lives in london and i know he likes the new transformers designs and enjoys bio mechs, so this was a quick concept idea i came up with for you ken! hope you like it!

Its an old london double decker route master as a (robot in disguise) transformer, im a fan of the original tv series , and half enjoyed the new films, but they were to cheesyand over the top, a ridley scott transformers movie wd be awesome! michael bay sucks arse if you know what i mean

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

hello if you would like to commet you can leave one here or email me at joshuaforman@hotmail.co.uk